Update Yourself

Blogroll

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Leila Lopes Miss Universe 2011

This is one of the winner Leila Lopes who then drove her to Miss Universe 2011.
KapanLagi.com - probably before the final night of the broadcast in Indonesia on Tuesday, September 13 yesterday, no one suspected that Miss Angola will be the next Miss Universe. Understand it, as long as there is no winner of the African continent, and contestants from Latin America has always dominated.

But the assumption was instantly vanished when Miss Angola called into the big 15. Instantly drawn worldwide attention to Leila Lopes, the accompanying qualified for the top 10, top 5 and eventually became the winner of Miss Universe 2011.

Miss Angola beauty no doubt, but the inner beauty that radiates from his talents beauty talk and answering questions from judges at the final night, the more proves that he is worthy of the title of Miss Universe. Here are snippets of beauty talk Miss Angola, quoted from Missosology.

Three things can not live without it

Hope, love and family. If you must mention four, I will add a 'friend' because they are also very important.

If given three wishes, what is it?

I would ask that all natural disasters, war and disease does not exist anymore because I'm sure these are things that the world is the main destroyer.

Taste and fashion style

My fashion style is very unpredictable. One time I would wear dress, on the other occasion I will wear jeans with a tank top and sandals, and the next day I can be very classic finery.

Your opinion about the accessories?

I'm also a fan of accessories, I think of accessories can make an appearance is not boring. Handbags and shoes are a must for me. I followed the trend only if the trend is in line with me.

Beauty secrets you want to share

Less is more! What I need is mascara, concealer to cover blemishes and lip gloss.

Next, on the final night, here's the answer Leila Lopes expressed very well to answer questions from the jury.

If you could change the physical character, what would change?

Thanks be to God I am very satisfied with what God gave me and I will not change anything. I regard myself as a woman endowed with inner beauty. I've gained a lot of admirable principles of my family and I will run this principle throughout my life.

0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More