Update Yourself

Blogroll

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Sample online job application

Attention to :
Human Resource Department
PT. Moratelindo



Dear Sir/Madam,


I would like to apply as a Engineering in your company. My name is Aman Sutanto, 23 years old, male, energetic and healthy. I would like to have career to expand my experience.

My personality as a hard worker and the type of person who wants to learn will benefit your company. I would really appreciate if you could give up the opportunity to work for your company.

Herewith I enclose my curriculum vitae, which will give details of my qualification.

I hope my qualifications and experience merit your consideration and look forward to your reply.


--
--
- Best Regard -

Aman Sutanto
amman_exe@yahoo.com
Mobile : +628126394xxxx , +628193421xxxx

0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More