Update Yourself

Blogroll

Sunday, September 11, 2011

My Princess - My Princess Synopsis and OST

Synopsis and Movie OST My Princess - you Korean drama lovers? Surely already know by My Princess. Latest Korean dramas that have been aired in late August Indonesiar began last month. My Princess starring Kim Tae Hee and Song Seung Hun.

Currently, the Korean drama My Princess has entered into 11 episodes that aired daily on Monday - saptu at 13:30 pm in Indonesia. Of course, for those of you who often watch Korean drama, would be quite entertained with the airing of My Princess. Especially if you are one of the fans of Kim Tae Hee or Song Seung Hun.



Synopsis My Princess
The love story between Kim who plays my daughter in the princess and Song Seun Hun who is the son of a businessman conglomerate. The love story between them remain ternikmati in this drama. Sometimes, in their love story there are various obstacles from family or from other parties.



OST My Princess
As usual, a movie or drama still peppered with the OST (Original Soundtrack) or soundtracks. Similarly, with this Korean drama. My Princess appeared to have a lot of Korean songs as its OST.

Just look at this list of OST My Princess:
1. Falling Lee Tzsche
2. Because of YouBeast
3. Blowing WindHeo Yun Ga (4 Minute)
4. Sunset (Glow) - Every Single Day
5. Change Every Single Day
6. KasioTaru
7. The Last Song - Lucite Tokki
8. Cherish That PersonYang Yo Seob (Beast)
9. Sang Ok Bears Dalmoon
10. Oasis Jeon Ji Hyun (4minute)
11. Ok U.F.O Yo Han (PIA)
12. Princess Young-Nam Sung Moon, Carl Kanowsky
13. Heart-Every Single Day
14. Falling (original ver.) - Every Single Day
15. My One and Only One - Acoustic Collabo
16. Stroll - Ibadi
17. The Most Painful Love-Fanny Fink
18. Tears Are Falling - Park Hyo Shin
19. You on That Day - Humming Urban Stereo (with Yoo In Na)

Well, pretty much for the reviews first well on my synopsis and OST Princessnya. To view the film's drama, please just direct a play my princess.

0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More